Been two years since I started to draw regularly again.
I made a post last year comparing 2016 and 2017 doodles, so I thought it was natural that I update my comparison.
Let's start off with people being lovey-dovey.
From left to right: 2016, 2017, 2018
I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DRAW THIS PROPERLY.
It's called "Use a reference, you idiot".
Now they finally look like they're interacting with each other.
I don't know why I didn't think to do that earlier.
From left to right: 2016, 2017, 2018.
I turned her around, haha.
It took two years for me to actually put a miffed face expression on her like I intended.
From left to right: 2016, 2017, 2018
I feel like he's getting longer and skinnier. And pointier.
I like how he's the only one who's essentially remained the same.
From left to right: 2016, 2017, 2018
I totally forgot that that is how I first drew him.
Somehow I feel like the 2017 picture is better than the 2018 one...?
I don't know why I made him hold a juice box.
There isn't a huge jump in skills between 2017 and 2018 compared to 2016 and 2017, but something does look slightly different.
Whoo, comparison posts.




No comments:
Post a Comment