So I was browsing Facebook like I always do, when Facebook decided to show me this post from last year:
Oh god.
Seeing the progress pics side to side, I was curious as to how I would draw/color now, a year later. So I did a doodle again, because it's always fun to compare things, and also because I have no life outside of doodling in my free time.
![]() |
| April 2016 App: SketchBook X Samsung Galaxy Note 4 |
![]() |
| September 2016 App: Medibang Samsung Galaxy Note 4 |
![]() |
| October 2017 App: Medibang Samsung Galaxy Note 4 |
April-September 2016 has a huge improvement curve, but Sept 2016-Oct 2017... has it improved...? Lining and coloring is a chore and I still don't have the hang of it.
And yes, the running joke is that Thomas is always caught in a semi-chokehold in these progress pictures.




WOW! It's fabulous to see the amount of progress you've made. (Also I REALLY want to know the backstory between these two characters!) I see a difference between Sept 2016 to Oct 2017, but it's less easy to define--maybe because you're getting to the tail end of the bellcurve where improvement is more subtle?
ReplyDelete