Friday, March 30, 2012

Officially recording my worst Birthday's eve

I was sleep-deprived, and it was raining violently today.

And then I had nothing to eat but pumpkin seeds and almonds until 5PM.

At 5, I wolfed down some beef lasagna and broccoli for dinner.

And then I started getting headaches.

As well as stomachaches.

And at 11 PM, I threw up everything I ate today.

(and now I hereby rescind my comment that I rarely vomit - having vomited a grand total of three times this past two months, I now apparently throw up often. Perhaps the stress of college has finally gotten to me.)

As if I didn't feel lousy that people were missing/busy/not giving a crap about my birthday party.

At least some people are attending and at least some of them have legitimate reasons for why they can't make it.

This is officially the worst Birthday's eve I've had so far.

Life as 22 had better be awesometastic to make up for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment