Thursday, March 15, 2012

I hate direct sunlight

Yesterday, we drew outdoors for art class. We were supposed to draw buildings for our project.

The sun was very bright, but so far it was managable.


But as time passed, the sun moved higher up in the sky.


Having no sunglasses, I took my blouse and made a makeshift hat to keep the sun out of my eyes, and I kept drawing.

But more time passed, and the sun was now directly over my head.


It got difficult to see, so I lowered my blouse and kept on drawing my building, because one should not give up so easily.

But the more I tried, the more I realized it was futile.

The sun was reflected against the white paper and was scarring my eyes. I could no longer look up because the sun was right above my head. My eyes were watering and my left eye had problems with seeing now.


So I had to give up, and I went back to the classroom to crouch in a corner to recover my eyesight.

I welcome warm weather, but I hate direct sunlight.


THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment