Happy Halloween!
May your sleep schedules and productivity not suffer from a messed-up one like mine.
From the lethal pumpkin latte that made me forfeit sleep on Thursday to a late night totally safe party with a few close friends, my sleep schedule is messed beyond repair, and my brain is not working.
I need to produce an essay proposal by tomorrow (I have given up on coming up with one and submitting it today) and I have no freaking clue what to write about.
Meanwhile, I still need to finish my psych paper, and finish a book which I have barely read.
I am only glad there are no exams right now.
In a continuous cycle of super productivity and extreme laziness and slacking off, I have, once more, hit the pits again. Three days have been enough, time to start anew.
...god I have no motiviation. Somebody help me.