I should probably end any negative comments for this entry with that.
So far, I have been tutoring several students, and this weekend I have attended the Prague Food Festival, a three-day event with various fine-quality restaurants offering dishes of various cultures and ingredients. It was a satisfying experience, and I intend to visit the next one if I can. That, along with a celebratory dinner for my brother at a rooftop restaurant where you can see the main Prague architectures whilst eating, I am feeling quite spoilt in the food department.
I also have had the opportunity to meet up with Sarah and enjoy a coffee date and window shopping, thus having the first face-to-face human interaction with a friend this entire summer. I needed that, and thanks for that.
I really can't find anything much to write here. Otherwise I have been relaxing at home, reading, browsing the internets, what have you.
Lazy days of summer, all right. At least I'll be working hardcore in July.