Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Stop Sleeping!

I think it's already established to all by now that I am a heavy sleeper.

I sleep heavy, I sleep a lot, and I will sleep until your eyes roll so much that it pops out of your sockets. I am a human Snorlax.

Don't blame me! Some people simply function on more sleep than others!

Yes, I do not like the fact that I would be wasting time on sleep, but it's only been my third day of summer, let me enjoy the extreme laziness for a bit more!

Besides, I'm starting tutoring tomorrow.

I need to find something to do other than tutoring that will occupy my time. I can't bug my brother because he is taking IB exams (oh, how he has grown!), it is getting a little boring just watching dramas all day (Yes, I'm bored watching dramas! Gasp at my blasphemous comment, fellow Koreans!), but there's nothing much to do outside the house, and I'd rather not go out before I start tutoring, since I'm an antsy person who hates playing before working.

Perhaps I would not be sleeping so much if there were more interesting things to do around here!

Zzzz.