About half the time my brother and I were at Akihabara fulfilling our nerd needs by browsing and buying figures. I decided to record some of the stuff that happened because why not.
1. Mother
![]() |
| We warned her! She said she was fine with it! She waited for us at cafes and restaurants after the first time. |
2. Figure shopping
![]() |
| I found a few great figures browsing like this. "You can crouch around because you're not tall," my brother said. |
3. Anime idol groups
There were a LOT of anime idol groups, both boys and girls, all across Akihabara.
I don't even know if they're from a show or a game or what. There were just a lot.
After seeing a number of them, my brother and I found some similarities among them.
![]() |
| Girl Idols: Round face, round eyes, cute/innocent looking, cute/frilly clothing Boy Idols: Pointier face, pointier eyes, pretty/handsome looking, fabulous hair |
4. Questionable
![]() |
| I'm still not sure why he decided to tell me about that particular scantily clad girl. |
![]() |
| SHUT UP SOME OF THEM ARE DRAWN REALLY NICELY OKAY |
5. Haul
My brother: 59% creatures, 41% girls, 0% boys. Figures and plushies of various sizes.
![]() |
| The Tokyo Station Pikachu is not part of the haul, it's from my Japan trip last year. |
Me: 78% boys, 13% girls, 9% cat. Small, cute figures and plushies.
![]() |
| Yeah, I bought a lot... I REGRET NOTHING. |








I WANT TO GO TO JAPAN WITH YOU!
ReplyDelete