I need to go home and sleep now but I somehow wanted to write on my blog,
J-school is really hectic. Like, really really hectic. Every day is another day full of things to do and long-term assignments to work on and future stories to write about.
And on top of that, having to apply for internships.
Some things that happened in my life:
1) Upon looking at my past blog posts, I realized that I only set foot in Central Park ONCE since coming here for grad school! In fact, I've been around more parts of New York during my internship than now. That's how much of a life I don't have. *sobs*
2) Watched Frozen. Twice. I loved it. The songs are stuck in my head.
3) I thought I liked radio. And while I do, I realized while working on video that what I ACTUALLY liked was editing. Shooting and production and everything is a chore, but editing is just so. much. fun. It's like creating magic from your hands!
4) J-school is also great at testing your self-esteem. Which I don't have much of at the moment. Hooray!
5) I wonder if things will look up after Video 1/Career Expo/Master's Project is over.
6) But I don't want J-school to end that quickly. We only have three months left now as it is. One year is such a short time.
7) I wish I can stay in New York. But that would entail getting accepted to an internship/fellowship in this area. *Crosses fingers* I just... I just want a stable job, really.
8) And here I thought the end of my undergraduate years were tumultuous. As whatever happens by the end of J-school will actually shape up the start of my "real life in real world", I am more anxious than ever.
And before I lose myself in existential angst... gonna recycle my Wolverine blog post and leave!
No comments:
Post a Comment