Saturday, December 18, 2010

Snowed In

Well, here I am, still in Ann Arbor, lazying about with a laptop on my lap, wondering how to spend my extra day in a fun, productive manner. I've already watched a show; I guess I should head to the kendo apt at some point to chill and receive cookies.

My flight to Amsterdam was cancelled yesterday due to the MOTHERFUCKING SNOWSTORM that is striking large chunks of the European continent.

My brother, who somehow had been able to go to Frankfurt, is currently stuck in the Frankfurt airport for hours on end. At least he's in a location where, should the worst come to be, my dad can pick him up via car.

Although the Prague airport is been told to be fine, it does make me worry about whether I'll actually get home. Getting stranded in Detroit where I have an apartment to go to is one thing. Getting stranded in JFK with a bunch of strangers is another.

Also, I have to see whether I can procure an extra airbus ticket, though it kinda seems unlikely.

Also, being stupid, I haven't eaten. Sigh.

This winter just decided to mess with me, hasn't it?