Friday, March 26, 2010

Wangst

WANGST.

Seems to be the keyword of my week, really.

There was also, "exam", "essay" and "group project", but "wangst" seems to be more prominent, mainly because the first three keywords were the reason I started wangsting.

So instead of wangsting about my FAILURE OF A LIFE on the blog like a teenager, I decided to display my state of mood this past week with an image. (God, I love tvtropes.)

I'm turning twenty next Wednesday and I still whine and weep like an annoying teenager.

I can't believe my teenage years are slipping away from me already.

Perhaps I should wangst about it until 11:59 PM on Tuesday.

And then at midnight, I shall magically transform into a SENSIBLE, MATURE ADULT.

Yeah, right.

WANGST MORE, BABY.




(If you couldn't catch my sacrastic tone by now, I'm not actually wangsting at the moment. I got over it. I think.)