Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Comics in Korea 2

I meant to upload last week, but I got lazy. I have no idea how many people read my blog, but apologies.

So regarding #journalismhungergames, here's where I am right now:


Since I've been lazy with uploading, the test results for Round 3 will come in tomorrow, so there is a chance I don't make it and not be in the mood to draw anymore. Intense!


And here I am, trying to be a journalist where you handle more news. Flawless logic!




Colors are my lifelong obsession and I care about them a lot.
(For the record, I look okay in vivid hues + cooler tones.)


When many of my friends taught English in Japan and craved cheese, I thought, "But surely it can't be that bad? Japanese food is delicious and I'm sure they have cheese there too!"
But no, now I understand. I understand so much. Please give me cheese.


On the other hand, if you're a fruit-lover, you'd be very happy. Unless you like tropical fruit, that is...


I still don't know how "Korean people" are supposed to look like.


But wait, that's not all!


Since the company in question requires writing actual news articles in English in a non-English speaking country, it's not really surprising that most people who have made the cut so far are Western-educated and have impressive class privilege records. But it's all very intimidating!

I got the sizing of the longer strips a bit off, but can't undo the error, sorry! At least they're all legible!

I may or may not upload another comic depending on the situation, but timing-wise, this is probably the last one I will upload in Korea!

1 comment:

  1. so happy so happy so happy i love you, and am rooting for you and meant to save this to read after work and then just was like hell and read it ALL

    ReplyDelete