Four years went by just like that. I thought it would be longer.
I don't know if I have any sentimental or profound things to say other than the usual cliched things: I learned a lot, I made awesome friends, I lived away from my parents for the first time and learned independence, I tried new things, I'll never forget it, et cetera et cetera.
Because it's true. I have done all of the above, and I don't think I have more to say (despite the fact that I was an English major) than "Overall, it was great". What can I say, I'm a woman of very few words.
Although I *must* note the fact that our graduation weather was the worst thing ever. FREEZING WINTER COLD IN LATE APRIL. I kid you not, it was SNOWING a little bit too at one point. And then it rained after the ceremony was over.
I love you too, Michigan weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment