Wait, I'm not a kid anymore, damn it!
Anyhow, I still feel that the blog doesn't really sound like "me", yet.
This may come from the fact that I secretly try to be witty and humorous like my friends who have blogs, but being a STOIC, SERIOUS GIRL with no humor whatsoever, this does not translate well in my entries.
In fact, I just end up looking pathetically unfunny, like a poor stand-up comedian cracking one lame joke after another desperately, in an attempt to get at least a chuckle out of the unresponsive audience. But then my own voice seems rather immature and serious (at the same time? It's more likely than you think!), and I doubt it would be an appropriate tone for blogging.
I also wonder what to write about content-wise. Overall, this is my diary where I write my thoughts and whatever's happened to me that I feel is okay to publish to the anonymous public, but I wonder sometimes if I should provide some insight about current events or University shenanigans or something of the sort.
I have opinions, just not something I feel is good enough for the blog. Besides, I don't wish the blog to be a series of rant-fest about the incompetent society and silly politicians who could use a slap or two on the face to get their acts right.
Oh, well.